Should a potential client prefer to leverage an existing contract vehicle to obtain RMGS support, we offer a number of signed Task Order (TO) structured contracts with the Federal Government. These contracts afford our clients, partners, and potential clients flexible alternatives to acquire our capabilities under a variety of pre-negotiated terms and conditions. Our Contracts Office will work with you to determine which vehicle is the right match for your needs.
RMGS is accessible under the following contract vehicles:
Major Prime Contract Vehicles
- Department of State, Bureau of African Affairs, Advisory and Reporting Services
- Naval Special Warfare Command (NSWC) Logistics, Instruction, and Engineering Support Services (LIESS)
- GSA Schedule 874; GSA Schedule 84
- Seaport E
Major Contract Vehicles (as a subcontractor)
- SOCOM Wide Mission Support (SWMS)
- DOS, Global Antiterrorism Training Assistance (GATA)
- Technical, Acquisition and Business Support Services for the Department of Homeland Security U S Coast Guard (TABBS)
- DTRA CXC-SE&I – Combating Weapons of Mass Destruction
- DHS – Sector Outreach and Programs Division Sector Readiness and Exercise Support
- DOS, Weapons of Mass Destruction, Training and Logistics
RMGS is a GSA Schedule holder.