RMGS is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB). A nation building, capacity development company, providing safety and security related training, exercises, technology, and advisory services to the US government and partner nations.
- Integrity – We are honest with each other and our customers. Our decisions and actions are based on moral and ethical principles. We trust and respect one another.
- Accountability – We take responsibility of our own and our company’s decisions and actions.
- Dedication – We are dedicated to our customers, the mission, and our co-workers. We pride ourselves on hard work, attention to detail, and constant improvement.
- Teamwork – We place high importance on diverse perspectives and involvement at all levels. We work together to meet the needs of our customers and to help our company win.
WHY CHOOSE RMGS
- Cost – We provide clients high quality dedicated service at “best value” rates, consistent with our competitive overhead costs.
- Organization – We operate with minimal layers of management; there are no more than two levels between the field and the CEO.
- Experience –Our personnel have extensive capabilities across a wide range of service support areas.
- Management – Our personnel possess the technical and business acumen to ensure effective cost, schedule, and performance of Government contracts. RMGS managers have direct experience executing millions in annual revenue.
- Commitment – We work closely with our clients and teaming partners to provide effective and responsive support.
- Compliance – We are registered with the U.S. State Department – Directorate of Defense Trade Controls for International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and compliant with all Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) statutes. ISO 9001:2015, ISO 18788 and PSC-1 Certified
- Fiscal Maturity – We have a DCAA approved accounting system and approved provisional billing rates.