RMGS is a certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB). We provide security related training, exercises and advisory services to the US government and allied nations.
WHY CHOOSE RMGS
- Cost – We provide clients high quality dedicated service at “best value” rates, consistent with our competitive overhead costs.
- Organization – We operate with minimal layers of management; there are no more than two levels between the field and the president.
- Experience –Our personnel have extensive capabilities across a wide range of service support areas.
- Management – Our personnel possess the technical and business acumen to ensure effective cost, schedule, and performance of Government contracts. RMGS managers have direct experience executing millions in annual revenue.
- Commitment – Our approach to client relations is personal commitment. We work closely with our clients to provide responsive support.
- Compliance – We are registered with the U.S. State Department – Directorate of Defense Trade Controls for International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) compliance and compliant with all Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) statutes. ISO 9001:2015 Certified, ISO 18788 + PSC-1 Pending
- Fiscal Maturity – We have a DCAA compliant financial management system, and an ample line of credit to provide uninterrupted contract execution as a prime contractor.